Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Soccer!

My friend James signed up for soccer this fall, so Mom signed me up, too.  We had our first class yesterday and I mostly liked it.  I was a little tired and not feeling 100%, so I think I will like it more next week! Mom says that the class itself is awesome (she was a little worried about how they would wrangle 2 year olds).  James's mom, Kristina, got some good pictures, so thanks to her for the pics!

This is how you wrangle multiple two year olds: tell them to find their favorite color hoop and stand in it.  
Of course I picked green!  I ran for the first green hoop, but another kid got there first.  I just followed the coach until she put down another green one.  


Learning "control" 

we had to practice "control" with both feet




I kept forgetting that I wasn't supposed to use my hands... 
helping to put the balls away


end of practice cheer! 



can't wait for next week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment