Monday, September 15, 2014

First Day of School!!

Today was my first day of school at Derry Discovery Days Preschool.  I knew something was up when Mom actually let me get up early and got me dressed in a pretty outfit.  I had some breakfast while Mom did my hair and then we had a photo shoot.  After that, we drove to school; Daddy was off today so he was able to bring me, too! When we got there I got a little nervous and then pretty upset when Mom & Dad left.  However, I soon realized that school was fun and had a great time! I had strawberries for snack, played with a frog puzzle and some pizza, and colored a picture.  When Mom and Dad came back to get me, I was playing with Miss Rae and was super happy.  Miss Rae told Mom and Dad that I had a great day and that I speak well with clear words.  I told Mom and Dad that I can't wait to go back to school!

(Mom and Dad said they enjoyed a nice breakfast at the Hershey Pantry and then walked around the outlets... they weren't sure what to do without me!!)

Dad didn't get home until 2:30 am, so he was a little tired this morning! 

it's fun to pose for the camera!



it was chilly this morning, so I wore my vest to school 


I had to bring a backpack to leave at school, so I picked this one! 

I love it! 




from the other side... 

posing with Daddy



pics with Mom



my first school artwork! 


My school name tag :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment