Monday, September 8, 2014

Bryn's Wedding



On Saturday afternoon, we went out to Littleton to celebrate Bryn's wedding.  It was a wonderful celebration at a beautiful location and the weather cleared just in time!! Thanks for including us in your special day, Bryn!


Gram and Auntie were having fun taking pics while Mom finished getting ready
(and Dad paced because he was annoyed that Mom wasn't ready... hehehe)


There were big busses that brought us from the hotel to the venue

modeling my sunglasses on the bus

Enjoying my first bag of fruit snacks during the ceremony... Mom gave me 4 bags of fruit snacks and a box of raisins to keep me happy and quiet during the ceremony... :) 



Aunt Cathy and cousin Liz's husband

Bridal party

The beautiful bride and her dad
it was a very nice ceremony

We tried taking some pics on the water front, but I wasn't really into having my picture taken... 

Mom and Dad exasperated that I wasn't cooperating

investigating Colorado grass to see if it was different than Pennsylvania grass

decided I would smile with Auntie

Happy sitting on the ground

sisters! 
Gram and her girls 
Bryn and her parents 

almost.. 


no relation whatsoever... :) 

mom and dad had fun taking selfies 
 

hanging out with Dad 



sneak attack from mom 
yet another selfie... 

selfie with Elena! 

Learning how to play cornhole



I'm going to be good when I get older!



yummy kids dessert -- it even had gummy worms!

pretty setting for dinner




 I had lots of fun dancing!

silly auntie...



fun at the photo booth!
more fun at the photo booth

gorgeous setting... happy the weather cleared! 

exhausted on the bus ride home! 


 The next day we flew home.  We had to fly on US Air through Charlotte because Frontier doesn't fly to Harrisburg from Denver on Sundays.  It worked out fine, though, and mom even survived the
CRJ-900 from Charlotte to Harrisburg!



tired!! We (well I) slept almost the whole way to Charlotte!


 It was a super fun trip!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment