Monday, July 14, 2014

Park fun!


Here are some pics from one of our Sunday night Hersheypark trips.  Sunday nights are great because there aren't too many people there, so I don't have to wait in too many lines! 
I picked the blue truck this time! 

Family selfie on the chairlift ride across the park  

Riding the little roller coaster with Dad -- it was fun!!


Dad worked 5 overnights in a row last week, so Mom and I would leave the house for the morning so Dad could sleep.  One morning we went to the park.  Even though it was hot out, I wasn't really interested in the water park, so Mom and I changed and went on lots of rides.  I even did some rides by myself!! I had so much fun!!

My first ride alone!! 



I loved the horses!




choo choo! 



On the bigger ladybug ride with Mom

Waiting for the sea lion show 

Mom may or may not have just wanted this for herself...

 bumblebee ride!

Fun on the dinosaurs!



No comments:

Post a Comment