Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cape Cod

On Sunday we drove down to Cape Cod because Mom had some board meetings for Cushing.  We stayed at a nice hotel that had a fun playground and pool! Brit came down from Milton to hang out with me while Mom and Dad were busy with Cushing activities on Sunday night and most of Monday, and we had tons of fun together.

The fun playground
hanging out with Brit

 yummy mac and cheese for lunch!! 

hanging at the pool 

The view from Mom's meeting rooms... it was slightly distracting
   


On Tuesday I went on a seal watch with Dad and Gram and I got to see lots of "stinky whales!" After that, Dad and I hung out at the pool while we waited for Mom to finish her meetings. 

"Stinky Whales"... aka seals...




snacking at the pool 

swimming with dad







No comments:

Post a Comment