Tuesday, February 18, 2014

RSI

Mom had another skating competition this weekend, and Daddy had to work all weekend, so I got to hang out with Mom all day!! I got to watch practice early in the morning, go to a team breakfast after, hang out with Mom's teammates, help Mom volunteer, and play with Mom's skaters (they gave me LOTS of snacks and I kept stealing their stuff so they would chase me... they read lots of books with me and also played with me... it was pretty awesome... I was filthy afterward - Daddy wasn't too happy, but I had fun!).  I didn't see anyone compete because Daddy came to get me after work, but I heard they did really well!

Reading with Janice -- we read lots of books!

I wouldn't let Mom put my pants on after she changed my diaper, but I eventually let Janice do it... :)

Sam had a kindle like Mommy's! 

Mom's skaters got 1st! 

Mom's team got 1st too! 

Getting their medals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment