Sunday, February 2, 2014

Easterns

Mom competed and coached at the Synchro Eastern Championships.  It was a multi-day event that was held in Hershey this year.  All of her teams had good skates and her OJ team came in 6 out of 31 and her Adult team came in 3rd out of 16! She was really happy with how the competition went!

Because she was so busy skating and coaching, Gram came down to watch me for a few days.  We had lots of fun together and spent lots of time at the rink!! I even learned the word "Zamboni!"
Hanging at the rink... waiting to watch skating! 

Mom getting her medal 

Eastern Bronze medalists!

when in Hershey... 

Picture with Mrs. Larson -- I used to skate with her daughter Anna, and I competed against her at Easterns! 

My Team Reflections shirt! 
Froggy Cape, courtesy of Gram!



Thanks for watching me, Gram! 




No comments:

Post a Comment