I got to go to two pool parties two days in a row this week; it was AWESOME!! The first party was with Mom's adult skating team at Dr. Mary's house. Her pool was really warm and even a little salty! I got to swim lots with Janice, Mom, and Dad, and even jumped off of the diving board! My friend James was there, too, so we ran around the yard together. It was lots of fun and I got to eat yummy food and skip nap!
 |
| swimming with Janice! |
 |
| Trying out my life jacket |
 |
| exhausted! I feel asleep on the 5 min ride home! |
The next day, we had a pool party at one of Steve's attending's house. This water was quite a bit colder - I didn't really mind, but Mom and Dad weren't too thrilled. I had lots of fun swimming here and even got to hang out with my friend Katie (she's the daughter of two of Dad's attendings).
 |
| getting Daddy all wet! |
 |
| I love being thrown in the air! |
 |
| Katie is lots of fun to play with! |
No comments:
Post a Comment