Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was so much fun!! Gram, D, Papa, Babchi and Auntie all came down to visit me and celebrate my birthday.  We went to the zoo, had a party, went shopping and went out to eat.  I think my party was the best part; it was a Sesame Street themed and I had an Elmo cake! Kinley, Carter, Amber and Tim came over to celebrate with my family, so it was even more special. Thanks everyone for coming down to see me (and for all of the awesome presents!!).

Trip to the Zoo







Party Time! 












ooooo... presents... 






We could get lots of good stuff in here when we shop with our moms...
We should bring it to the outlets next time we go... 



 Out to dinner at the Forebay



I had fun with Babchi and Papa

Reading "Train" with D




No comments:

Post a Comment