Monday, January 13, 2014

Puppies! (and birds and a horse, too!)

Today we went to visit some puppies! They were really fun to look at and play with, although they have really sharp teeth.  One of the puppies tried to eat my braid and then tried to eat my boot!! I got to see some big parrots and parakeets, too; they were a little scary, though. I also got to meet Taki's best friend, "the horse" (as Taki calls her).  She was really big and ate one of my apple slices!  Thanks for having us over Patti and Diane; I had a wonderful time!!
hi!
ummm...not sure about puppies...
(photo credit: Diane Smith)
(photo credit: Diane Smith)
listening intently to Patti...
(photo credit: Diane Smith)

Taki has this snake - it's a fun toy!



attack of the puppy!
she loved my boot! I like my boots, too, so I guess she has good taste...

it's a parakeet! (i think...)


that was one big bird!





(photo credit: Diane Smith)
Meeting "the horse"
(photo credit: Diane Smith)

(photo credit: Diane Smith)
 
I snuck off to see the puppies... 
Thanks, Diane and Patti!!
(photo credit: Diane Smith)

No comments:

Post a Comment