Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gobble Gobble

Mom, Dad, Taki and I all journeyed up to New England for Thanksgiving because Dad had the whole week off!  We went to Babchi and Papa's first in New Hampshire, then down to Gram and D's in Massachusetts.  I had lots of fun spending time with my family and eating lots of good food!!
Yup, we're back in New England! (Vermont to be specific!)
Yay for snow and 13 degree weather!

Thanks for the yummy cupcakes Babchi!




help! I'm trapped! 



I had fun playing outside with Babchi
I love trot trot this way!!
(Mom's not so thrilled because it's much harder to bounce me this way!)
 
Off to visit Big Babchi!
Auntie Stella, Auntie Sue and Uncle Dave all came by to say hi, too! 

Thanks for sharing your snacks, Uncle Dave!
 

I love you, Big Babchi!

Out to eat with Papa and Babchi -- Bertucci's pizza is yummy!

 Off to Westminster! 

Making Rice Krispy Treats with Gram!






This is fun!
Playing with the awesome musical box... 

more pictures?? really??

It's my belly button!

ooooo... Great Mummu's walker is fun to play with!

Fun with Babchi!
coloring at my table


I love you, Great Nana, Great Mummu and Auntie Carly!







No comments:

Post a Comment