Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Trip to NH and the Cape with the Ochoas!


Mom had some meetings on Cape Cod, so she invited my friends Kinley and Carter and their mommy Amber to come along.  We went up to the lake for a few days and then drove down to the Cape, with a quick stop for lunch in the Boston Garden.  We stayed at the Chatham Bars Inn on the Cape and I had lots of fun playing with Kinley and Carter! It was really hot that week, so I was happy to always be near water!
Kinley and I decided that we were sick of riding in the car and needed to make sure our mommies knew.  We had been good for about 7 hours already and just couldn't bear that we still had 45 more minutes to go!! Eventually we decided that we wouldn't torture Carter any more and decided to look out the window for the last 40 minutes.   
Ready for a boat ride!



Enjoying ice cream in Wolfeboro!

Enjoying the view from Greg's beach


Exhausted!
Mom and Amber needed fun drinks after our busy days

Enjoying a picnic in Boston Garden

Rest Stop at the Four Seasons!

Mom forgot how much she loves Boston traffic...

Exploring the beach at the hotel











Good Morning! I slept through the 4 am fire alarm!
 
pool time at the hotel





Thanks for watching me, Amber!

Vacations are exhausting!


No comments:

Post a Comment