Kinley and Carter came over to play tonight so their mommy and daddy could go on a date night. (My mom and dad went on a date night a few nights earlier and I stayed with Kinley and Carter... not sure what's so special about these date nights, but all the grownups seem to like leaving us kids for them!!) We had yummy enchiladas and then watched
The Incredibles; Kinley and I even sat still and watched for about 2 minutes! Then Kinley and I got a bath, which was fun because we got to play with my new bath letters and numbers! Thanks for coming over to play!
 |
| one of these days, maybe we will let mom or Amber get a good picture of all three of us... this is the best so far... |
 |
| (note from Mom: it was a miracle!! they all sat still for about 2 minutes!!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment